Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Only For The Intelligent

I have given in to peer pressure and created my own blog. My Purpose for joining - - a place to post all those witty, intelligent, thought provoking, deep things that tend to just sit in my head while I try to figure out who it is I want to impress with it in an email. I warn you, some of the stuff found on this site my come off as silly and stupid. But you have to look deep, really deep. I'm afraid only those who are intelligent and quick-witted will find the treasure in this site. All others, I'm sorry I can't always be talking down to you. I will save that for emails.

Recent Thoughts - Why does it seem like God is always trying to teach me Patience?? What about all the other Fruit of the Spirit??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker