Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

How Majestic is Your Name in ALL the Earth!

Saturday night I went to bed praying that Sunday would be a clear day. God is so good. He blessed us with an amazingly clear day for our hike up the mountain...my mountain. I love it up there! It was so beautiful!

We enjoyed a nice hike up, a wonderful picnic lunch, a glorious nap in the sun, and just lots of fun hanging out both on the mountain and on the way back down.

GOD IS GOOD!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rock Star,

    Made it safe to London....

    Thanks for making me walk while I was there, I miss the mountains already.

    Be safe and Take luck!

    T

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Kristi said…

    hello? hello? Katy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker