Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, January 16, 2006

* I have been trying to post this for almost a week now. The internet has been so bad lately! This was supposed to go up with the pictures below.

Since I have received a very bold comments regarding my lack of blogging (eh hem….Molly!) I thought I would inform you all of my winter holidays in point form in an attempt to keep from overwhelming or boring you to death. I will state that I spend the time in its entirety (aside from one night at my place) at my brothers in-laws place.

• Received the most perfect gift for me at a gift exchange – PEANUT BUTTER!

• Painted goatee’s on my face to wish my sister in-laws father a Happy Birthday.

• Was the tallest person at a dinner function of over 30 people…ALL Sri Lankans.

• Played two games of Pictionary (anniversary edition) against NGO workers.

• Went to “The Hot Spot” three times (the best ice cream place in the country.)

• Went to Dunkin Donuts twice a week – after prayer meeting and after church.

• Managed to share my most embarrassing moment at a very formal Christmas dinner.

• Watched the most depressing movie ever at an undercover movie theater (Mean Creek…don’t see it!)

• Took part in a 1950’s Murder Mystery Dinner on New Years Eve.

• Went for a run/walk in the park 3 times.

• Slept an average of 2 hours a night the whole three weeks.

• Sang Christmas Carols at the Marriot in exchange for a free meal.

• Opened Christmas presents in matching PJ’s, party hats, and zip-ups…at 12:00AM Christmas morning.

• Read two books.

And now I am back at school…attempt to stick to my New Years Resolutions.

We have about two feet of snow. The mountains are gorgeous. I will have to post a picture of them.

My room is very cold.

I have gotten hooked on the show ‘Lost’.

I just felt a tremor.

I should go get some work done.

Tell me some of you New Years Resolutions. And your most exciting Holiday memory.

Enjoy the pictures!

PS – I am waiting for word from the “Senior Management Team” as to whether or not I will be allowed to care for a dog that one of the other staffers are wanting me to look after till the end of the school year. Please pray…I want the doggie!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 AM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    why thank you for the update and also for putting it in point form! i miss ya lady.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker