Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Westward...

Tomorrow after work I am heading to Pittsburgh to spend a lovely (unfortunately short) evening with my friend Jess. Early Tuesday morning I am flying to Chicago where I will be picked up by my friend Molly. From there we plan (subject to change at any moment) to head to Oklahoma City where we will spend the night with one of my friends from YWAM (Kristin). The following day I think we plan to meet up with one of Molly's friends from YWAM in the Texas panhandle, and from there slowly make our way to Santa Cruz, California. We hope to see Las Vegas, The Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and anything else that grabs our attention along the way. The hope is to reach Santa Cruz by Friday night. I will spend the weekend there helping Molly move into her new place, and Monday I fly back to Pittsburgh.

PRAY -

-for good weather
-for safety
-for molly's car
-for amazing times

Pictures will follow shortly after my return.

If anyone is anywhere near where I will be, or would want to meet me in any of the above mentioned places. Email me ASAP, and I will send you my cell number.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Trudi M. Dalton said…

    I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!! but quite a ways south from where you will be... :(... ummm
    anyways.. i hope you have an amazing trip!!
    when will you be in California?

    love yah!
    Trudianne

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    hey- you need to post those pictures, young lady! i forgot my wire for my camera in michigan... and I would love to see the pics. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker