Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

another week...

So, it’s been awhile (again) since I posted last. Internet is so sketchy here right now because the phone lines are being worked on…some days we have it, some days we don’t.
To get your up to date…

Two weekends ago I was able to escape to the family’s house. I needed a break from school, and a chance to sleep in. Sleeping in, or even sleep at all didn’t really happen, and it really wasn’t much of a break as I got dragged to a wedding. But, it was really pretty and I’m glad I went. Rukie looked amazing! Weddings are such interesting things. The coolest part about this wedding was the end. Not because it was the end and I could leave and go home, though I was quite happy about that. The bride was Pakistani, and the groom was Australian and almost the entire wedding was done western, even the bride wore a western style dress. But when the bride and groom went to change into their “going away outfits” they came back in full Pakistani clothing. It was so cool! And the groom looked so comfortable in it too!

Last weekend I went with the Sr. High on their weekend away. It was a fun time of hanging out, eating, laughing, eating some more, shopping, laser tag, bowling, football (soccer), a visit to the mosque, and canoeing on the lake. I didn’t get much sleep…as was expected, but it was so great to get to hang out with the kids and just goof off.

Oh yeah, and I ranked 2nd in laser tag…

3 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    way to go! good job keeping up the family pride..

    post pics of rukie!

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Kristi said…

    Katy! Looks like a blast!!!!

    have you gotten any details on this molly and the "i love you" guy? Shes being very hush hush about it, yet teasing us with little one liners!

    Molly, if you read this, dish out woman!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    sorry katy that you're being questioned on my details....

    laser tag looks fun... I like how you are dressed. :)

    when will you be back in the States? Do you know or have any clue when? When you do... and if I'm there, maybe a Medeba visit will be in order?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker