Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Recent Events.

I think I have already broken one New Years Resolution. Oh well. I think I have a good excuse.

Our Director resigned and left within two hours last week. Our school has been in some sort of a state of shock for the past week. Things are just now getting back to normal. It's been amazing seeing how God has provided us with people with the skills to fill the positions necessary at the moment.

This past weekend was Sri Lankan Independence. It was held at one of the nicest hotels in town, and in the same room my brother had his wedding reception. There was tons of good food, and we even got to take some leftovers home.

Friday we had a soccer game against the International school. We won 4-1. The school was let out early in order for everyone to be able to go and cheer the boys on. I think it really helped to boost the morale of the school.

This weekend we are planning an "Extreme Days" night for the Jr. High. It will consist of "Extreme Body Surfing," "Extreme Cup Stacking," and "Extreme Hula Hooping" to name a few. Followed by watching the movie "Extreme Days" which is quite hilarious, I highly recommend it, and then a short clip of "Extreme Bloopers" from the nights activities. I think it will be good fun.

I took pictures of my flat last night, so I will be putting those up. I got inspired by another staff member here who has done the same. And soon, I will be writing about my doggie...Shadow.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    well you know for the picture i chased that bird to get it to fly up at exactly the right moment...actually, it was just a pure chance moment. but i think it made one of the best pictures in the world..

    you look so beautiful in the pictures. is that your sari? so lovely. i miss you too!! darn tickets to pakistan being so expensive!

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    i agree... you look lovely katy. so how long do you have this dog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker