Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Friday, March 24, 2006

back to the world of blogging.

Thanks to the computer expertise of one of our staff members I will be back in the blogging world shortly. I am now able to view my blog, as well as others. What a relief. Pictures and stories will be coming soon. For now, I am down visiting my Sri Lankan family...and relaxing.

sigh.

It was a terrible trip down. I really don't enjoy breathing truck exhaust for an hour while careening down 6,000 feet of himilayan mountainside. In fact, I think I might be able to think of a few things I'd rather do...like....eat ice cream.

Goodbye.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    hey that's sweet news. glad you're back in the blog world.
    so guess what? i may be going back to SBUX again... should be good.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Kristi said…

    Hey Katy! Welcome back to Blogworld! Can't wait to get all the updates!

    Molly, what the heck is SBUX?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker