Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ice cream for breakfast.

Today I pretty much had the house to myself. I would have been able to sleep in if it weren't for those stupid chickens outside the window that wouldn't shut up! For breakfast I made myself a blueberry and strawberry smoothie which led to ice cream and chocolate chips. I couldn't help it!

After cleaning the kitchen for three hours I met up with my friend Emily to go biking on the old turnpike road. You know how when driving on a road with a tunnel they will usually remind you to take off your sunglasses? Well, this tunnel no longer had those signs. Stupid me, I didn't think of them. So, Emily and I were biking through the tunnel at about 20 mph. It was pitch black! The tunnel is about a mile long so all I could see was the light at the opening. I had no feel for where the sides were. I was even having trouble balancing. Needless to say, I managed to run right into the side of the tunnel and have a pretty nice battle scar to prove it. Hopefully it actually turns into a bruise. I never bruise. Right now it kinda looks like a mini firework...in red. Very patriotic if you ask me.

After our bike ride (12 miles) we stopped off at Starbucks(where I used to work) and I got my Green Tea Lemonade. One of the guys I worked with was in there and he gave me a nice discount. Then Emily and I stopped off at her parents resteraunt and I had a bowl of clam chowder and fried fish. I checked in at the coffee shop I am now working at to see about my schedule for next week. I live such a small town life now. sigh.

Now I am home alone.

I think I will go talk to the cat now.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    i'm glad you're alright from your crash... too bad there's no bruise! so um.... why aren't you at medeba? :) I would love to see you!! There's so many new staff this summer.. :( come home, katy!
    love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker