Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

don't trust the bro

Almost a year ago I was leaving one of my friends house and as I was driving the car started to shake. Realizing that that is not normal I figured it would be smart to pull over. Just as I started to turn the steering wheel I heard a thud and looked out my window to see a wheel rolling off into the corn field!! It was just like in the cartoons. I had to laugh at the hilarity of it. My little brother had been given the task of rotating the tires that week and apparently didnt tighten the lug-nuts enough.
Today, I walked out of work on my lunch break to find a river of oil coming from my car. I checked the oil and found it to be quite low, so I added a half a quart and moved the car to see if any more would leak out while I was on my lunch break. Sure enough, it did. So, after work I added another quart and a half to my car and drove it to the nearest Jiffy Lube. $30 later I find out that BOTH the filter and the plug were not on tight enough!! Two weeks ago I paid my little brother $5 to change the oil in my car for me.

Lesson Learned: Dont trust your little brother....at least when it comes to vehicles.


3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Christopher Spicer said…

    I learned to not trust Gnomes. They are always stealing my socks. It's creepy.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm that friend!! i am so excited to be a friend of katy's! but i'm also aware i am the friend that hasn't recieved an e-mail in awhile...:(

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger She Rah Bowling Queen said…

    To the above poster....how am i supposed to know who you are so i can email you if you post annonymously???

    -katy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker