Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A painting for me.

If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

- Matthew 7:11

I couldn't help but think of that verse tonight as I was driving home from work, exhausted from a long shift at Starbucks. Mentally tired from the inner battle I've been fighting...the battle between the need for money, and the desire to travel and visit friends.

As I was driving home I got to witness and soak in the most amazing sunset I have ever seen. No joking! The colors were AMAZING! I wanted to drive faster just to keep up with it! And thats when I was reminded of God's love for me, and his desire to give gifts to his children - ME!
That sunset tonight, tho witnessed by many milions of people was for me, and me alone. It was a sunset specially painted for me. It was something I needed, and God knew that.

I love God!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Christopher Spicer said…

    God can provide some of the most amazing gifts when one is out in the nature. That has been one of the serious plus sides of living at Medeba this year. I got to enjoy many of his amazing 'sky paintings'.

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love you katy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker