Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, August 28, 2006

randomness

This is just be some random comments until I have time to sit and write a proper blog.

Evidence that my younger siblings have a totally different childhood than myself -

In Chicago my sister Bekah (age 9) asked," Why are all the houses so close together?"

And when Daniel (age 11) when told they had to walk a couple blocks to get to the shop he asked,"What's a block?"

I am now a student of the University of Maryland. I will be taking 4 classes with them, my Philosophy class being the one I am looking forward to the most; this semester and working full-time at HeBrews Coffee Company. I am also contemplating enlarging some of my photo's from overseas, framing them and selling them.

I miss community.

I talked to my friend Rich from my year in Canada. He's such a sweatheart. I miss him so much. Being home makes me miss that home so much more.

That's all for now. I have to be up for work at 5:30, and since I have slept in 4 nights...I'm going to bed early.

Check back later this week. I hope to post pictures of my brother reception.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Rockin' it up said…

    I love being back at school. How do you like it so far? I missed community for awhile after we moved her, but it seems we are finally getting some of it back. We found a great church and have several good (and close proximity wise) friends who we meet for small group and random gatherings. You'll get community back, ya just have to stay in one place long enough to have one, lol.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Trudi M. Dalton said…

    hay remember our "great hide outs" .. just incase the school was like atacked! that was totally awesome.. trevor saved that day!!! haha love you... school just started for me... it's hard.. be praying ...love you!!!

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    i'm a fan of the random posts. :)
    so i did 2 miles last night- not exactly amazing, but I didn't die, so that's good.
    i miss community too. but it sounds like you have a pretty good job for that? maybe i'm crazy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker