Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, September 04, 2006

dropped class

Today I had to drop a class. I'm totally bummed about it. I couldn't afford it, so it had to go. Even still I'm going to be living the poor life once again...gosh I hate money.

I knew this girl years ago that met some guy from her church that was paying for her to go to school. I always wished that would happen to me. Alas, I have to scrounge up my own. Hopefully next term Financial Aid will kick in....

****************************************

Matt and Rushi were here this weekend. It's always nice having them around. Even if I didn't get to spend tons of time with them, and the weather wasn't the greatest. They are such a cute couple.

Which reminds me....pictures from the reception. I will post them.

****************************************

I am currently addicted to Sudoku's. Yes, I'm a geek. I bought a whole book of them for $0.99 and my little brother photo copie them and we race.

Yeah, I know, I need a life.

****************************************

I have finally unpacked my things from Pakistan. I know....it's been awhile. I think I secretly didn't want to think I would be staying that long. January. I just have to make it to January...

Sleep calls.

I'm replying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker