Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i like my ipod

At first I wasn't so sure i fit into the whole MP3 player image. I wasn't even sure I wanted to. But, now I'm sure!

I want running with it for the first time today. It's changed my life. It's taken my running life to a whole new level. I feel like I could run forever, or at least until the battery dies.

I felt like I was on a movie...the birds were flying, the grass was green, and there was me...running with music in the background.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Corinne said…

    Welcome to the club.. I totally agree about the running thing- for me its a big difference!

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    yes, running with an ipod totally helps. it also helps when your ipod's not broken. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker