Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Norah Jones

What would you think if you walk in on a conversation like this:

Sue - "Who the heck is Norah Jones?"
Karen - "Beats me."
Sue - "Well it says on the box that its the 'customers choice music award'"
Karen - "Maybe its a customer then"

Katy - [trying not to sounds like a know-it-all talking to two complete idiots] "She is a singer/song writer....kinda mellow, low key, plays the piano, guitar, and sings"

Sue - "Well, I probably wouldnt listen to that type of music anyways"

Or....how about this one:

Octavian - "Why the heck would you use HOT water to make ICED tea???"

Yeah...these are the kind of people Molly and I get to work with. Keeps life interesting, but can also make for a very long and painful shift.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Christopher Spicer said…

    Wow, that has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long, long time. "Maybe she is a customer then?' That line is brilliant in a really sad and moronic sense. Your pain of working with idiots seems to be my comic reward. I feel bad for what you must obviously have to put up with. At least you can laugh about it afterwards. O I can.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker