Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, July 25, 2005

The forgotten day.

This blog goes out to those of you who remembered to wish me a Happy Birthday the other day. For everyone else who forgot...I have full license to unashamedly forget yours.

Those who remembered on their own:

*Molly Palmer
*Jodie Fluit
*Bettina Schmidt
*Hanna Binder
*Grandma DiGeronimo
*My Family members living state-side.

Those who should have remembered:

*My family members living overseas
*Certain people living in Canada
*My friends from home, especially those I saw on my Birthday.

I think my 24th can go down in history as the most dull, and unexciting birthday ever. I did, however, enjoy spending half the day with my 10-year-old brother at his big soccer tournament.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Christopher Spicer said…

    I'm sorry Katy. Happy Belated Birthday. I was so intent not forgetting my brother's Birthday that I completely neglected yours. Big apologies. Though we shouldn't be keeping score on who remembers whom's Birthday because I remember being forgotten way back in November by somebody. Anyway, I'm glad you had a good one.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah..i'm one of the family members living overseas that forgot your birthday. if it's any consolation..i wasn't even home that day, wasn't even aware that there was a 23rd in july this month, and my 23rd of this month was a hazy blur. but i swear i shall make up for it!

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog...no beating around the bush there. well said.

    Oh yeah...& happy Bday 2 U

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger She Rah Bowling Queen said…

    ummm Ando...do I know you? Just out of curiosity really, I don't mind strangers reading my blog, or even commenting...just wondering if we actually knew each other.

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beg your pardon...as in my last name :)

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger She Rah Bowling Queen said…

    got, sorry mark. I thought maybe it was a friend named Andrew...and just wanted clarification. Now I know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker