Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, October 03, 2005

More Basketball

Yesterday our guys basketball team kicked a little bootie against some army college team. The final score was 61-20.

Tonight is the Girls Staff versus the High School Girls Basketball Team. "God, I just want one moment of glory, just one!"...."oh, and can it please be on camera?"

This past weekend I enjoyed times at the pool with the high school kids. And a nice evening of ice cream at the Hot Spot.

Thats all for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, It's Not A Nobel, But It's Still Nice
    Posted by Carl Zimmer Thanks to Scientific American for awarding one of its Science & Technology Web Awards to the Loom as one of their 25 favorite sites on the web, for "enchanting readers with every post." ...
    Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
    I have a wedding video site/blog. It pretty much covers wedding video and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    ah yes, a wedding video blog...

    I had an ice cream coffee/shake today- it was so good. when I saw ice cream I thought of you & our many jaunts into the grocery store JUST to get ice cream. it's one addiction I never want to break.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker