Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

bright blue

I went to bed at 11:00 PM last night. Got up with my alarm at 7:34 AM(I hit snooze once). I woke up completely exhausted. It was as if I hadn't even slept last night. I just couldn't seem to shake it all day at work dispite drinking espresso and tea. Whats wrong with me?

*******

I bought a brite blue bike helmet today. Its super nice with adjustable straps. It is quite possibly one of the nicest helmets I have ever had. Then when I got home I of course had to break it in, so I went for a nice hard bike ride. I did the 8 1/2 mile loop my sister and I used to do together, and I think I did pretty good time for not biking in a long time!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    congrats on the bright blue helmet & "lucky!" on the bike ride. i wish my bike worked.

    you know... i haven't been feeling so hot when i wake up either-- is it the adjusting back to work after a vacation? I wonder... my eyelids feel so heavy...

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Christopher Spicer said…

    I can't sleep past 6am. Even when I decide to go to bed really late. Which I guess isn't bad because I need to be at the Church for 8:15 every morning. Silly working at VBS for a vacation. I mean that in the happiest and most appreciative way possible. I love VBS. I also love puppies.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Katy! Didn't your sister do her dts in ireland? I was just wondering because one of my friends is thinking of doing one there. If she did, perhaps she can convince him how wonderful it was! He's looking at a particular base in northern ireland. Anyways...let me know whatever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker