Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

What to do....

October break is next week. I'm torn. What to do? I have found information about a "Yak Safari" which I think would be super cool to do. How many people can say they rode a Yak for 5 days? This trip would also include a trip to the Chinese border...another dream of mine. Sigh.

***********

I cut off all my nice long finger nails yesterday. I agree with my friend Jess - Long finger nails are the sign of a lazy woman! You can't do anything with them, except scratch your head!


***********

The Guys Staff have now formed a Basketball team and will challenge the Boys High School team to a game on Thursday. The Staff are actually quite good, though their shooting needs some work. Makes me feel better about my basketball skills - or lack of.


**********

Tomorrow we might go climb a mountain. I'm excited. I will post pictures if all goes well.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go for the yak! that would be so sweet..though..it might be like a bike trip, and you end up with a sore bum after the first day. but still..it would be worth it.

    yes..more pictures!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    queen of random blogs. :)

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    hey - let us know if you're alright- if you get this message & the internet is actually working. or any of her family members that know if she's ok- can you post a comment here??? thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker