Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

long lost....loser?

So, tonight Amanda got me all into the myspace stalking. It's so addicting.

We started out looking for all our long lost childhood friends. It would have been nice and encouraging to know that they were still walking the direction I know most of their parents prayed they would. Sadly, about 90% were drunks and sluts. Yes, about 90% had walked away from a faith they once held to live a life that one day they will realize let them down. As my friend Cate once said "Who wants to drink anyways, it makes you FAT!"

Enough said.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger MOLLY said…

    hey- wine is actually quite good for you (in moderation of course)!!!
    i, too, did a bit of the myspace 'stalking'. some people have made some pretty interesting choices since high school...

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We didnt go to highschool together, (but you did work in my highschool) so I assume I am not a drunken slut.. but I guess it depends on your definition of "drunk"... I am however fat. Lebanon is not helping! I am the only guy who goes to war and gains weight, comfort food.... yummie.

    Will be "home" end of next week, when are you coming to see me?

    T

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Trudi M. Dalton said…

    hay katey! missing you like cray!
    hows school going??
    things here are ok.. busy though... but that isn't bad... well praying for you!!
    love you lots!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker