Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Humility in receiving.

With the timing of my visa coming, the price of my airline tickets was more than I had expected. But, its nothing God couldn't work through. In His work; He has once again humbled me by who He has chosen to use. From a 16 year old girl who felt convicted to give her small savings of $100 and to commit to praying for me daily...to a 50ish year old women who had been given a substantial amount of money and would like to in turn give to me. With every gift of support I get I am hugely blessed. People I don't expect to receive support from are giving above and beyond my imagination. I am so thankful to serve a God who is able to do abundantly more than I could ever ask or imagine. Thank you all for your support, Thank you for listening to Gods voice. My flight leaves on Friday (April 1st - no joke) and I will be arriving in Pakistan on April 3rd.

More updates to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker