Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Emma Noel

I have to brag for a moment. I love my littlest sister. I love them all actually. But Emma is the only one who I can tell doesn't try to get my attention, she just acts herself. She is the cutest, most adorable, most unique, silly, quirky, intellecual little 6-year-old I know. She comes into my room when I'm busy cleaning, doing laundry, writing, whatever and will sit down and have a normal mature conversation with me for an hour or so. But then I will catch her doing and saying the silliest things in the world. Sometimes I wish I could spend a day in her mind, to see what goes on in there, but I think I would die laughing. I hope I have a kid like her someday.

the cutest kid in the world Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i absolutely agree..instead of wishing to have a kid like her, i wish she could be my kid..send me pictures of her! did i tell you of her conversation with me on the phone? she said something very grown-up and when i remarked on it, she said, "well, of course! i am six years old you know!" gosh..i love that girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker