Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Indian food and dollar theaters.

The longer I live, and the more I travel, the more I want to just live in a cabin in the woods.

*********************

Saturday night the five of us girls were reunited for a brief time of reminiscing over old videos. It's always interesting to see how incredibly stupid we once were...and ugly? and yet how 'cool' we thought we were.
Conclusion: Time has been good to us.

Sunday was spent in Pittsburgh. Indian food is always good, some would wonder if it's only because you can eat it with your hands and people won't stare at you as though you are some archaic barbarian. Dollar theaters are good too. Though, I'm not too sure about the big hispanic looking cop with his 50 gold chains standing behind the counter, or the 50 people at the other counter yelling at each other about a refund....who asks for a refund at a dollar theater?! 'You, Me and Dupree' was....humorous? I'm a sucker for Owen Wilson...and even more of a sucker for a cheap movie.

I have been made even more aware about how terrible of a friend I have become when it comes to communication. To my girls from PK....I miss you terribly. Seriously. I told Ali (Miss Broomfield to you!) that if I could handle my studies and working there at the same time (and financially) I would come in a heartbeat. I will try and get better about writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker