Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

my love of fried dough

I must admit something. I am a glutten. I know, most of you are sitting there thinking "you sure dont look like one." But it's true. However, only when it comes to two things, possibley three [pizza being the third]. Ice cream being the obvious 1st. But what I am confessing here is my disgusting love of DONUTS. It takes every ounce of my being to keep me from devouring a a dozen donuts. However, its not just any donut. Krispy Kreme is my donut of choice. Its like Angels dancing on my tongue. I just can't resist that melt in my mouth feeling I get when I devoure on of those fried blobs of dough. To all my Canadians, I regret to inform you that the Canadian Krispy Kremes just dont do it justice. You can't go to heaven till you have a real American Krispy Kreme donut. Either that....or we're all going to H. E. Double hockey sticks.

My mouth is just dripping with drool at the thought of them hot of the line. My heart skips a beat when I see the light on and realize I can get a free original donut, and the best time to go is on Sat. and Sun. between the hours of 10 - 3 when they have their dipping station is open and you dip your own donut in chocolate and sprinkles!! Time it just right when the light is on and you could walk out with two free donuts. I'll tell you what, the world is a better place with Donuts. And as a dear friend of mine has said....Marriage is a better thing now that Krispy Kreme does wedding cakes!!! Now if I could just find "Mr. Right"

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Christopher Spicer said…

    You know for the longest time I spelled donuts 'doughnuts'. Don't know why but I was convinced that was the spelling. But when you think about it, that doesn't make sense because they aren't nuts covered in dough. Though I think there are donuts like that. Hmmm. . . blogs seem to be having a snack food theme going on lately. It's making me a tad hungry. All I got is Veg Thins -- rats, too healthy!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's evil..i cant leave a comment without havin an account or being anonymous...it's all out to get me. but yeah. i love donuts to, but i love katy more :) Jess

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker