Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Another bump in the road...

So, I called the airport this morning to confirm my flight and something seems to have gone wrong. There was some sort of mix up in the booking and as a result I won't be able to leave for another 3 weeks!!! ARGH! needless to say...I honestly don't know what is going on here, and I'm completelty frustrated with it all. Be praying for me please!!

On a more humorous note - last night when I was trying to stock up on vitamins and went to take a pill my tongue cramped!! You know, just like when you leg cramps, or toe cramps. The worst is when your swimming and your toe cramps -- happens to me all the time. So, I took the pill off my tongue and waited about 5 minutes for my tongue to relax from its crippling grip. Hope I'm not the only one who has experienced this phenomenon [sp?].

(Aprils Fools!! --to the above post about the airlines!! I leave in an hour!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker