Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Another bump in the road...

This morning I called the Airlines to confirm my flight and there seems to be some sort of mix up with my booking. As a result I cannot leave for another 3 weeks!. As you can imgine I am completely at a loss of words...and well, very frustrated and discouraged. Please pray everything works out.

On a more humorous note. Last night when I was trying to take my vitamins to keep from catching any germs on the airplane my tongue cramped up. No Joking!! I have had my leg cramp, and my toe seems to cramp everytime I go swimming...but this was a new phenomenon [sp?]. Anyone else ever had that happen before??

(APRIL FOOLS to the stuff about the airlines, i leave in an hour!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker