Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Another bump in the road...

This morning I called the Airlines to confirm my flight and there seems to be some sort of mix up with my booking. As a result I cannot leave for another 3 weeks!. As you can imgine I am completely at a loss of words...and well, very frustrated and discouraged. Please pray everything works out.

On a more humorous note. Last night when I was trying to take my vitamins to keep from catching any germs on the airplane my tongue cramped up. No Joking!! I have had my leg cramp, and my toe seems to cramp everytime I go swimming...but this was a new phenomenon [sp?]. Anyone else ever had that happen before??

(APRIL FOOLS to the stuff about the airlines, i leave in an hour!!!)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I'm praying for your safe travel...and that you would get there with no more bumps in the road (you have had your share throughout this process, that's for sure!)

    Love Diane

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    oh...the double post...if you had not been joking about the airline mixing up your flight, I would have cried for you...

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger mallymcnally said…

    katy heinle. you might need to check your past post about the hell for liars....
    safe travels ! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker