Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Friday, April 01, 2005

The joke was on me...

Sometimes things go so smoothly. Sometimes they don't.
Sometimes I can really see God working in my life. Sometimes I cannot.
Sometimes I really just want to curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep....

Today was one of those days.

Apparently the joke was on me.

I have not left yet. My ticket was cancelled (we found this out at the airport) and when we tired to book a flight from there they only accepted 'American Express.'

So, ..."For everything else there's Mastercard."....except for last minute tickets.

and..."Visa -- Its everywhere you wanna be." ...except at the JFK Airport.

I don't know if I got that quote right, but at this point. WHO CARES!

>>PRAY PLEASE<<

3 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Anonymous KA said…

    Katy, I'm so sorry. That must be super frustrating. I'm praying for you.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    katy, my heart goes out to you right now. You have more patience and a greater desire to push through hard situations than anyone I know.

    I am with you in prayer...and I fully support curling in a ball and crying when things suck!

    Love ya,
    Diane

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger darkhorse said…

    Katy,
    I am pulling for you. And know the Canadians who love you are too. I'll sing an obnoxious clich├ęd ditty for you to help you along with your mental struggles as you face the hiccups in the road:
    You've got to accentuate the positive,
    Eliminate the negative and don't mess with mr. inbetween...
    It's helped me in the past.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker