Colossians 3:17

live intentionally.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

an update

It seems my last two posts have left people terribly confused. I'll explain. We went to the airport on Friday when I was supposed to leave. We discovered that my ticket had been cancelled without my knowledge, and when we tried to buy a last minute ticket they wouldn't take our credit card. Only American Express. Yeah, I was more than a little upset. But we got to have a lovely evening at some old friends house, it was nice to see them.

The new plan:

I leave tomorrow (Lord Willing). All the rest of my travel plans are the same give or take a day.

Continue to pray.

-katy

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you are finally leaving. I hope you have a safe traveling experience. I will be praying for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker